createVoucher( data )
Creates a discount code.
Full access required
data – an array with these elements:
- code – the voucher code
- product_ids – “all” (default) or comma-separated list of product IDs for which this discount code applies
- valid_from (optional) – point in time (e.g. 2017-12-31 12:00:00) from when the code applies
- expires_at (optional) – point in time when the code becomes invalid
- first_rate (optional) – the discount percent on the first payment (for subscriptions/installment payments) or on the purchase amount for single payments
- other_rates (optional) – the discount percent on the follow-up payments (for subscription/installment payment)
- first_amount (optional) – the discount as a fixed amount on the first payment/single payment
- other_amounts (optional) – the discount as a fixed amount on the follow-up payments
- currency (optional) – currency of the above amounts
- is_count_limited – Boolean – for FALSE (default), the code can be used indefinitely For TRUE, use is limited.
- count_left – falls is_count_limited == TRUE: the number of remaining uses. Default is 1.
- upgrade_policy determines how the code is used for upgrades:
- valid – voucher fully usable
- other_only – only discount on follow-up installments
- not_valid – voucher not usable
[data] => Array
[discount code_id] => 12345
[code] => voucher